Is Your Health Holding You Back?
- Are you plagued by fatigue and too tired to do much beyond simply existing?
- Do mysterious symptoms come and go, seemingly without rhyme or reason?
- Do you fear becoming more debilitated and missing out on your life?
I get you.
Add despair to the list and I used to feel this way so often after my diagnosis with MS in 1999. I felt powerless to control my health. All of my future plans were in peril, dependent on the whims of a body gone rogue. My doctors offered only pharmaceuticals, each with potentially serious side effects weighed against a low probability of slowing the progression of the disease. Just two weeks shy of my 30th birthday and I was learning that I could be in a wheelchair by my 40th. I was terrified.
But I pulled myself together and began investigating what I could do on my own to change this fate and restore my hopes and dreams for the future. I did it, and you can too. I can help.
I have a curated shop of herbs, enzymes, and supplements… if you know what you need, go there now.
Could this be you?
- “Your consult(s) provided details that helped me better understand my body and my relationship with food.” — Carol C., Miami, Florida
- “I had a great experience working with Elizabeth doing the food sensitivity program. Elizabeth was great to work with as she is easy to talk to and knowledgeable about foods, recipes, etc. Overall, I lost approximately 17 pounds, but more than that I learned a new way of eating that works with my body.” — Tara L., Woodland Hills, California
Could Hidden Inflammation be Sabotaging Your Life?
Take my INFLAMMATION QUIZ here and find out! You might be surprised to see all the ways inflammation can show up.
Rescue Your Health
Are you ready to investigate the root of chronic health issues? Are you ready to explore a new paradigm for becoming healthier? Are you ready to commit to improving your future?
If you are serious about wanting to improve your health, let’s do it! It starts by booking a risk-free natural health assessment to see if you are a good candidate for this natural approach.
Online and on stages, Elizabeth freely shares her knowledge of complementary and alternative natural healthcare.