November 11, 2014Reader message: At an event you came to in Boulder I bought your book. Sometimes when I use this method (esp. with pork or beef) the meat is tough. Like it is either cooked too long or then not long enough. One recipe the Adobo Pork, for example. So I just added extra broth ...
Recapture Your Health
and Your Body
Whether you suffer from occasional or chronic gastro-intestinal issues, are battling auto-immune symptoms, or simply want to learn more natural and effective approaches to reclaiming your health, I’ve got information you can use to improve how you feel just by changing what you are eating.
- New, state-of-the-art blood testing for sneaky food and chemical sensitivities.
- Customized anti-inflammatory diets for adults or children.
- Personalized healthy recipes and insider tips.
- Alternative remedies offered from an experienced, board-certified Naturopathic doctor (ND).
Information to a healthier you is a click away.
For a Healthier You!
Don't Miss This:
- Watch for the video to be posted of my talk about “Poisons in our Everyday Foods,” at TEDx Colorado Springs on October 11th, 2014!
- Did you notice the new look to my website? Now you can access everything through the same navigation bar and other upgrades. Let me know what you think of the new site – this is my first major overhaul since 2008!
More than 50,000 copies sold!
Are you too busy to eat right? Do you want to eat healthier meals more regularly? Trying to feed your kids healthy foods and keep them away from junk? Home cooks adore my patented infusion cooking method because it makes cooking dinner so easy!
Learn more about how Glorious One-Pot Meals can change your life in the kitchen.