Please feel free to use any of these questions!
About Elizabeth’s Health Journey
- You weren’t always a doctor or even in a health-related field. How did you become interested in natural health?
- When were you diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis?
- What do you believe causes autoimmunity?
- What does inflammation in the body look like and why is it so debilitating?
- Why do you think reducing inflammation is the key to health?
- What do you think is the best way to reduce inflammation?
About Glorious One-Pot Meals
- How can you patent a cooking method?
- What’s the difference between a Glorious One-Pot Meal and a Crock-Pot meal?
- Other than the obvious time-saving aspect, is there a health benefit to cooking this way?
- What do you mean when you talk about “whole foods”?
- Why are whole foods important to our health?
- How are Glorious One-Pot Meals convenient?
- How can Glorious One-Pot Meals help those who battle chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and multiple sclerosis (as is your diagnosis)?
- What inspired you to cook this way?
About Being a Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur
- What is a multi-passionate entrepreneur?
- What are your other passions that you have built businesses around?