Your family’s health is priceless.
Enjoy this hands-on interactive seminar series where you’ll learn the secrets to cooking, eating, living, and healing naturally!
Spend the mornings in a hands-on professional cooking class when we create a variety of recipes and then lunch together on our creations. Recipes vary by date.
Afternoons dive deep into topics to focus on our most pressing concerns!
Space is limited so reserve your spot early!
Come for a morning, an afternoon, an entire day or for the whole series! The location is in Stapleton, near the intersection of I-70 and Quebec, in Denver, Colorado.
Make this small investment into your own and your family’s health and walk away with invaluable skills, techniques, and knowledge that will improve your health for a lifetime.
- 9/8 Kids and Health: Address constipation, bed-wetting, tummy aches, ear infections, stuffy noses and more naturally.
- 9/22 Natural Remedies for Everyday Ailments: Self-care for colds, flu, earaches, and more.
- 10/13 Nutrition and Autoimmunity: Targeted drug-free strategies for living with MS, Lupus, IBS, and other inflammatory issues.
- 11/10 Mental Health and Your Gut: Drug-free ways to address depression, anxiety, and irritability.
- 12/15 Heal Your Gut: If you suffer from constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, cramping, or other intestinal issues, this is the class for you!
So what is the investment? You have many options to fit your time and budget.
$195 for a morning (9am-12pm) or afternoon (12pm-3pm) session
$365 for a full day
Only $1799 to reserve the complete Recipes for Living Well series of five full days — a savings of almost $200!
To reserve your spot, send a message using the Contact form specifying the date and morning, afternoon, or full-day session. You will receive instructions on how to complete payment to confirm your presence in the class.