24 Comments

1. Shekiera Mitchell at |

I really believe this is what’s wrong with my father. He went into the military in the 80s and was diagnosed with MS in the 90s. He has gradually gone down Hill and As of now he can barely do anything for himself, he is confined to a wheelchair and has to have a caretaker. In the last few months he has been complaining about a very itchy scalp. He doesn’t have dandruff or anything but when he asked me to scratch his head he said it feels like something was crawling under the skin and even more so when you would start to scratch his head . At first I thought maybe it’s his nerves but then I thought what if all of this is a result of a parasitic infection? I shared my thoughts with my family but they thought I was crazy…. but what if ….. This article helped me to see that I’m not the only one.

1. Joseph at |

Look into 100‰ Pure Gum Spirits turpentine. 1/2 teaspoon on a tablespoon of white sugar taken orally once a day for 10 continuous days. Must be “100% Pure Gum Spirits Turpentine”.

2. SunWisher at |

You know my wife and I had gotten sick in Japan and we both ended up with MS symptoms. Hers went away, then I ended up with the same thing, just not as bad. But now I’m going through a parasite cleanse.

This is interesting information.

3. Panos Lambis at |

In early 1997 after horrendous stomach pain I was taken to hospital and diagnosed by Dr. Ian McDonald as having multiple sclerosis.
    When I was growing up my father would often say it was cheaper to dress than feed me, even now a good friend calls me Trigger because I eat like a horse.
    I’ve tried numerous diets and doctors without benefit but since taking peppermint essential oil I feel better and sometimes hear a high pitch noise coming from my guts.
    Is it possible that some parasite is suffering.

4. Alex at |

In the past Quinine (extract from the bark of a cinchona tree) was a medication used to treat malaria and babesiosis. Quinine was sold as over the conter pills in Europe up to 10 years ago. Is it available in the USA now?

5. Lana Striker at |

Please figure out a way to kill it. My life is spiraling downward right before my eyes. Sad for my family and my former life. Please kill the parasite

1. Nancy F Drageland at |
  6. […] Could MS be a parasitic infection? […]

7. Anne Dill at |

FINALLY!!! I have been waiting for someone to publish this article for 10 years now. I agree with the doctor as my husband had ALS, I have severe neuropathy and my daughter who is 16 needs a walker. NO one would listen to me even when my husband got better when on antiparasitic meds. I am not allowed to even say anything about it or my family won’t talk to me because they are not able to handle it. It is easier to say I am crazy but they are not suffering like we are and knowing there is something I could do about it is driving me crazy. I am positive about this parasite and pray that doctors will someday acknowledge it.

8. Shelby at |

I agree! Am spreading the word to my family members with MS. I have Lymes and also treat it luke a parasite infection. I can now use my arms and legs again. Amazing how they knew this in the 19th century. Thank you for naming it.

9. web site at |

It’s an amazing article in favor of all the internet viewers; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

10. Robt Degrella at |

Multiple sclerosis symptoms may be single or multiple and may range from mile to severe intensity and short to long in duration. –

View the most popular write-up at our own blog
    <.http://www.foodsupplementcenter.com/probiotics-for-children/

1. Anne Dill at |

Believe me when I say we have tried all the cleanses and taken all the herbs. I know you have to take your own health in your hands. But did you read the whole article, he even said they don’t know how to kill it. Malaria is still going very strong, people are very naive to think all the research is done on these problems, its not pretty so the money isn’t there. We eat organically and keep it at bay but until you can kill it they will always be there.

1. NICOLE DAUSMAN at |

I would recommend trying MMS. Do a search string on Jim Humble and MMS and Malaria together. You have to break up the biofilm first in order to expose and kill the parasites. MMS can do both.
        Read up on Hulda Clark and zappers also. Check out ozone
        therapy. One or more of these will help.