14 Comments

1. ANASTACIA CORDERO at |

My name is anastacia cordero Im from aurora Illinois,I was diagnosed with NMO last month. My life has changed completely,I was paralyzed from the waist down. I would like to know if you have any other information about this disease, or what would you recommend for a diet cause I’ve been loosing my appetite due to my condition ,I’ll be waiting for your answer, thank you very much.

2. sarita rajawat at |

hi mem…my name is sarita.i m from India.My 21years old sister suffering from nmo from last 5 months.plz tell me diet plan for her.plz send me mail on my mail ID.

3. annabelle moult at |

Hey
    I am an NMO sufferer in the UK and have been living with NMO now for nearly 9 years.
    I am really interested in customized anti-inflammatory diet for using the MRT test the LEAP and would like to know how I am able to do this in the UK or who I may need to speak too.
    I am quite health conscious already and have tried many different things over the years, so this would be another great thing to try and see if it works for me.
    Thank you so much for your help in advance
    Belle

4. Orla at |

Hi Amenah, my daughter was diagnosed with NMO in August this year. She has also Ceoliac disease too and diet is super important for her. She has lost sight in one eye and gotten through 3 other episodes this year.

1. Orla at |

Forgot to mention, she’s only 7 yrs old.

5. Dazy at |

Hi,I just want to tell you that you are such an inspiration! We are wahcnitg Masterchef in Sweden right now and it is wonderful to see you cook. I hope everything is going well for you in the future and thank you for showing that everything is possible!!! Lots of hugs from Sweden

6. nagarajan at |

Hello mam iam nagarajan from india I have nmo since last 5 years I have vision problem and numbness do I have to follow any particular diet for this please gide me mam thank you waiting for ur reply.

7. Lindsay Yoder at |

Are the MRT and enzyme urinalysis tests expensive? And would I just have to see a dietician about them? I have NMO and have had bowels issues for as long as I can remember….and I’m only 35. I just fear that if I don’t get on top of this that I’ll be in big trouble later in life. I am also without health insurance.

8. Amenah Claiborne at |

I need help planning an anti inflammatory diet. I was diagnosed with NMO.